Favorite Picks for a Dallas/Fort Worth Staycation
- There are a variety of food trucks each day. My favorites are Nammi, Ruthie’s and Coolhaus.
- Music Thursdays are great for live entertainment.
- Skyline 360 Tour of all the buildings you can see from KWP without walking!
- Check the website for visiting trucks and live music schedule.
- No matter your political affiliation, this is an amazingly moving place.
- Grab a bite before or after your visit at Goff’s Hamburgers or Olivella’s in nearby University Park.
- We had so much fun searching for clues all over downtown Dallas with our mobile phone.
- Warning: keep money on your parking meter or you will get a ticket. We did.
- There is a hunt for downtown Fort Worth too.
- This place is beyond cool and worth the drive.
- Check out Fred’s Texas Café on the way home for a hot, one-of-a-kind burger.
- Both the Amon Carter and Kimball are worth a visit.
- Complete your cultural experience and visit Joe T. Garcia’s for some authentic, family-style Mexican food.
- I love this theatre for so many reasons: great shows, great seats and reasons great prices.
- Pick up a burger at the original Rodeo Goat. Seriously, with a name like Rodeo Goat you have to go.